Scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement and a demonstrated commitment to the Cochlear ideals of leadership and humanity. Award value is $2000 per year for up to 4 years. The final scholarship recipients are selected by a Scholarship Selection Committee of hearing healthcare professionals.
– Scholarship applicants must have a Baha or Nucleus Cochlear Implant.
– Available to graduating high school seniors.
– Undergraduate or graduate students that have applied or will be enrolled at an accredited college, university or technical school.
– Scholarship applicants must earn a 3.0 GPA or better to enroll and keep a 3.0 GPA to maintain the scholarship.
1006 12th Street
Aurora, NE 68818
– have a 40dB or more hearing loss in both ears
– be a US citizen,
– be pursuing a bachelor’s degree on a full-time basis at a college or university in the United States–graduate degrees, associates degrees, community colleges, and vocational programs do not qualify.
-must have a minimum cumulative 3.2 GPA
1076 Student Services Building
2505 Union Drive
Ames, IA 50011-2222
The scholarship amount varies and may be renewed for an additional two years as long as a GPA of 2.75 or above is maintained. The award is administered through the Student Disability Resources Office.